ST100 Safetouch Inground RGBW
The SafeTouchTM 100 RGBW inground luminaire has been designed for uplighting in public spaces, incorporating a high-output, multi-colour LED system that is controlled by DMX to produce any colour in the visible spectrum, including pastels and various shades of white.
Hunza's RGBW LED system is superior to older RGB systems in that a range of warm white colour temperatures can be achieved, as well as a much more extensive range of subtle hues.
This fixture operates at very cool lens temperatures so it is safe for any public spaces and it has a fully adjustable gimbal allowing 360 degree rotation and 0-20 degree elevation.
- Output 1400Lumens from 26 WattsPower using a LED ENGIN LZP RGBW field replaceable LED board
- Choice of beam angle 13, or 30 degrees.
- Faceplate Solid Bronze or 316 Stainless Steel
- Standards BS/EN 60598.2.2
- Power Supply recommended is ELDOLED Powerdrive 4 channel Input: 120-277VAC. Output: Set at max. 60 Watt Control: DMX