The SafeTouch 100 inground luminaire has been specifically designed with ultimate public safety as its primary objective. It produces high-output optically pure light, but operates with cool lens temperatures, low energy consumption and minimal maintenance. It has a fully adjustable gimble allowing 360 rotation and 0-20 elevation. This luminaire is extremely tough, durable and waterproof, making it ideal for installation in public spaces, large-scale projects and residential areas.
- Output 2700 Lumens from 26 WattsPower using a Cree CXA 1830 Plug and Play, field replaceable LED chip.
- Choice of colour temperature 2700K, 3000K, and 4000K
- Choice of beam angle 13, 20, 25, or 34 degrees.
- IP67 CRI 80, 95+
- Faceplate Solid Bronze or 316 Stainless Steel
- Standards BS/EN 60598.2.2
- Power Supply The integrated Pure LED requires a remote 240 Volt driver