NOVA1A (3000K) NOVA2 (5000K)
If you have a three pin plug installed in the ceiling you can replace these lights as easily as replacing a blown bulb.
- 9 Watts , produces 700 Lumen Warm White or 800 Lumens Daylight with a 90 degree beam
- Dimmable with the following dimmers:
HPM Legrand – CAT400T (2-8pcs)
Clipsal – 4061E2PUDM (2-8pcs)
Clipsal – 450TM (2-8pcs)
Lumex digital – LTID450LS (2-8pcs)
- The colour temperature can be selected by adjusting switches on the side of the housing. Choices are 3000K Warm White.,4000K Cool White, or 5000K
- 3 Year replacement warranty, return failed light for replacement
- Normal life expected 30,000 hours
- Cut out 90 to 105mm Faceplate is 115mm in diameter.
- This light is distributed by CLA Lighting
- These lights are rated IC-F and comply with AS/NZ Standards.
- Download the Statutory Declaration of Compliance (SDoC)
LED downlights are not expected to last forever so overseas it is common to set up the installation so that replacement is very simple. The lighting circuit is connected with a socket which is why these lights intended for the Australian market come with a plug.
This can be removed and the light can be hard wired into the lighting circuit. See below.