CLA CONVERT SERIES
Clever idea from CLA Lighting Australia. This is not just a bulb, it is an LED downlight designed to give a simple DIY conversion of traditional downlights which use R80 Edison Screw bulbs.
Watch this video to see how it works: https://youtu.be/cchCJJb3pqE
This downlight screws into an existing fitting and the adjustable shaft allows to faceplate to be pushed flush over the existing light.
The downlight is sealed, stopping drafts, and converted to an LED fitting
- Faceplate is 130mmm or 156mm in diameter so your fitting needs to have a slightly smaller faceplate.
These will fit a downlight with a depth from the top of the screw base to the faceplate of 60mm to 100mm
- Smaller model power 10 Watts. The light output at 650 Lumens will give a similar effective light to the existing 100 Watt fitting. Beam angle 115 degrees.
- Large model 15 Watts, 1050 Lumen beam angle 115 degrees
- Available in 3000K (Warm White) or 5000K (Cool White)
- Three year replacement warranty
- Life 25,000 hours or 12,500 on/off switches, depending on use 6 to 10 years. The power savings and bulb costs will have saved the price.
A 100 Watt bulb costs 2.8 cents per hour to run, after 1000 hours this amounts to $28. This unit costs 0.28 cents per hour so after 1000 hours it will have cost $2.80
- Not Dimmable.
- IP Rating 40 not suitable for wet areas.