LED replacement for Fluorescent Strip Lighting
Three lengths to create continuous line of Light
Kitchen Lighting and Strip Lighting, LED Strip Lighting
DescriptionEurotech Lighting LLP
LED Strip Light
The strips can stand alone or be joined to create even lighting across a ceiling or under cabinets.
- White body with an opaque polycarbonate diffuser
- Switch on body.
- Light colour 4000K
- Each unit comes complete with 1.8 meter power connector, no gap abutting joiner, and a 70mm cable link and mounting clips
- 8 Watts producing 700 Lumen
- 554mm long x 23.5mm wide x 37mm high
- 13 Watts producing 1150 Lumens
- 854mm long x 23.5mm wide x 37mm high
- 17 Watt producing 1500 Lumens
- 1154mm long x 23.5mm wide x 37mm high
The LED strip gives a superior result to fluorescent, the ends of the strip are lit to give a continuous strip with no dark patches. A fluorescent strip is on the left and an LED strip on the right below.