HUNZA Five Year Warranty*
All HUNZA aluminum luminaires with a UV stable powder-coat ﬁnish have a ﬁve-year
replacement warranty, subject to standard conditions listed below.
HUNZA Ten Year Warranty*
All HUNZA solid copper and stainless steel luminaires have a ten-year replacement
warranty, subject to standard conditions listed below.
HUNZA Lifetime Warranty
All glass lenses supplied with HUNZA luminaires have a lifetime replacement warranty
1. The environment in which the ﬁxture is to be installed must be considered carefully
when selecting the ﬁnish. Solid copper and stainless steel luminaires are
recommended for high-risk environments such as near salt water. Aluminium
luminaires may not be covered by the full warranty in these situations.
2. Stainless Steel requires regular cleaning in salty environments.
3. Warranty excludes lamps and lamp holders, which are consumable items.
4. Warranty excludes impact damage (except for lenses), incorrect installation and
5. Fixtures must be kept properly maintained, including replacement of gaskets and
lenses when necessary and use of approved wattage lamps.
6. Warranty on transformers is limited to 5 years for magnetic transformers and 3
years for electronic transformers and ballasts.
7. HUNZA Lighting, at its discretion, may replace components or the complete ﬁxture.
8. HUNZA will not be liable for any labour changes for any repair or replacement of
defective drivers. Drivers have their own manufacturer warranty and any faults will
be at the responsibility of the manufacturer.
9. HUNZA reserves the right to limit liability on non-standard luminaires or delivery